Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Heritage

so apparently there's this "my heritage" website which shows you which celebrities you look like. i tried it, and it really just shows you which celebrities are making the same pose as you are in the photo you submit. what the heck that has to do with your heritage, i have no idea.

BUT! i decided, just for fun, to be my own "my heritage." or...whatever. anyway, here are all the celebrities i've been told i look like. what do you think? guess which one i've heard more than once and guess which one i got as a preteen. guess which one i had to go back and google image to figure out what the people were talking about and guess which one i could only be imagining i heard.

maybe it actually won't be that fun. but humor me.

first, there's me:














and then there are my look-a-likes (from l. to r.: amelia earhart, michelle pfieffer, lucy narnia girl, and kiefer sutherland):

5 comments:

Rainster said...

So... here are my guesses (in order of your questions): Narnia girl, Michelle Pfeiffer, Amelia Earhart, Keifer Sutherland.

Torgo said...

Ha ha ha. Keifer. That's the best. That made me laugh.

But then, I kinda see it.

That heritage site is disappointing. But I like to think that you and Keifer should switch lives for a day.

Go torture some bad actors!!!

Xtina said...

rainster -- switch michelle and keifer and you got it. i think the michelle one was only a response because i was so aghast at the keifer comment. which i heard at summer camp and then the boy persisted in calling me keifer the rest of the week.

but, torgo's right, it's not completely baseless.

Lisa said...

this was a good post. liked it. i miss you.

Rainster said...

With the pics up, I can kind of see it. But it's not something I'd come up with on my own!