Saturday, September 30, 2006

torgo, you know what to do.

1. What does your MySpace headline mean? My roomate has an action figure that says it. I'm like a Borg. You cannot resist me.


2. Elaborate on your default photo. Me at my friend's birthday party last year.


3. What'd you do last night? Watched Grey's Anatomy with some ladies. Watched Project Runway after the ladies left. Ate a chocolate chip pizza.


4. What is your current relationship status? Single, ready to mingle


5. What are you wearing right now? T-shirt, jeans, sweater, socks, studded belt.


6. What is your current problem? Having to write a long paper for next week. Not a huge deal.


7. What do you love most? These questions are too vague. I need more structure. This answer could be Jesus, cheesecake, or the Princess Bride, depending...


8. Who makes you most happy? Plenty of people make me really happy.


9. Are you musically talented? Um, I used to play the clarinet. And the piano. I can read music if you give me like a minute a note.


10. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would you change? I would still play the clarinet. Probably other important stuff, but nothing I can think of or want to share now.


11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day-what would you be? Horse. I'd just, you know, run around.


12. Ever have a near death experience? No


13. Can you dance? Can _I_ dance? Can a fish swim? Can a bird fly?


14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Theme from the Princess Bride, which I just watched: "come my love, I'll tell you a tale..."


15. Who did you copy and paste this from? Jessy!


16. Name someone with the same b-day as you: No idea.


17. Have you ever egged someone's house? No, but once I helped clean eggs off of someone's car. Don't egg, kids.


18. Have you ever been in a fist fight? No, I am very peaceful


19. Have you ever sung in front of a big audience? By myself, no.


20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex? If they make faces at babies. If there are no babies around, well, I don't know what to do.


21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? If I go to Starbucks (which I don't usually), I get a White Chocolate Mocha.


22. Do you have a crush on one of your myspace friends? No, but I think most of them are pretty cute.


22. Do you have a crush on someone? I just wrote Johnny Depp my third fan letter of the week. Kidding, people.


23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? Never been to Mexico. Never been drunk actually. But...usually I stay up until 11 or 12!


24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? When I was a preteen at camp, Keifer Sutherland (I know, I don't get it either. If you squint we maybe look like 2nd cousins). Also, Michelle Pfeiffer.


25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Yes


26. Did you have braces? Nope


27. Are you comfortable with your height? I wish I was a little shorter or most men were a little taller. Actually I'm fine with myself. Taller men is what I would be more comfortable with.


28. Has anyone ever done something for you? Ever? In my life? Yes. Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.


29. Do you know any other languages? Un poquito espanol. Also, working on Greek and Hebrew.


30. What's your favorite smell? Onions cooking? I don't know. Not flowers.


31. How tall are you barefoot? Huge. Gigantic. 5'10"


32. Have you ever smoked heroin? No


33. Do you own a gun? No. Peaceful, remember?


34. Who's your best friend? Myspace Tom


35. What do you think of hot dogs? Competitive eating takes all the fun out of them.


36. What's your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night


37. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee/Tea


38. Do you do push-ups? Weird. No. But when I was little I used to show off my strength by picking up chairs.


39. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes


40. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I wear the cross my friend got me in Mexico pretty much every day.


41. Do you like painkillers? This is a stupid question. Yes. Yes, I like painkillers. I like them so much I want to marry them.

42. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
my sparkling wit, breathtaking beauty, and angelic goodness.


43. Do you own a knife? I actually don't think so -- I use my roomates' knives a lot though (kitchen, not like machetes)


44. Do you have A.D.D.? No. And I'm not down with O.P.P., wouldn't like to C.U.P., always talk to the G.O.D. (OK, I'll S.T.O.P.)


45. Middle Name? Marie


46. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "My head kinda hurts"
"This is taking longer than 15 minutes" "I hope no one comes in and sees me doing a myspace survey"


47. Name the last 3 things you have bought today: stuff for a care package, dinner at the "Golden Angel Pancake House," corn muffin mix for a potluck at church on Sunday


49. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water, tea


50. What time did you wake up today? 8:52 AM -- two hours AFTER what my alarm was set for. Whoops.


51. Current worry? getting all my school work done this weekend


52. Current hate? I don't hate, I articulate, congratulate, enunciate, illuminate, refrigerate!


53. Favorite place to be? With fun peeps.


54. Least favorite place to be? Uh...today & yesterday in stupid Chicago never-moving side street traffic

1 comment:

Torgo said...

3. What'd you do last night?
What'd you do to question 1 & 2? Who's asking the questions here?

4. What is your current relationship status? Orange


5. What are you wearing right now? Candle, Bocce, Parachute


6. What is your current problem? This interrogation


7. What do you love most?
Leaving comments on blogs, apparently


8. Who makes you most happy? Somewhat redundant questions


9. Are you musically talented? I play a mean washboard


10. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would you change?
April 12, 1987. Green Bay, Wisconsin. I was 8, playing Chutes & Ladders. I would have tried a little harder to win that game. Things would've been different if I had.


11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day-what would you be?
Badger. No, wolverine. No, actually, badger. Wait, what's the difference?


12. Ever have a near death experience?
Back around question 6


13. Can you dance?
Like that guy in Footloose before Kevin Bacon spent a musical montage teaching him moves


14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
There isn't one. Why do you wish that upon me? What a mean questionnaire.


15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Who did you copy and paste this from?

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you: Emmanuel Lewis. No joke. That's true.


17. Have you ever egged someone's house? I once threw Dave Eggers at someone's house. Does that count? They were pissed.


18. Have you ever been in a fist fight? No. I was in a thumb war once, though, and it was brutal.


19. Have you ever sung in front of a big audience? You mean, fully clothed? No, not that way.


20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex? Gender.


21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Venti non-fat half-skim mocha latte frappuccinnooeeii with two espresso shots affogato extreme super-sized.


23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? Me and question 22 went to Mexico once. Oh, man, it was crazy! I never did see question 22 again.


24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Has anyone ever said you ask a lot of questions?


26. Did you have braces?
Would you like that? Would that make you feel like a big person?


27. Are you comfortable with your height?
Are you, short-stuff?


28. Has anyone ever done something for you?
No, never. You'd think they would. But no, you'd be wrong.


29. Do you know any other languages?
Yes. All of them.


30. What's your favorite smell? Victory.


31. How tall are you barefoot?
How short are you, shoe-wearer?


32. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Are you offering?


33. Do you own a gun?
Am I being accused of something? Is this Law & Order? That would explain Ice T.


35. What do you think of hot dogs? I wish they'd just take a stand on something. For once, take a stand!


36. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Smells Like Teen Spirit. I know, it doesn't sound like a Christmas song, but listen closely. It might be.


37. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Heroin, with my gun.


38. Do you do push-ups?
Yes, thanks for noticing. Actually, no, stop touching my arms!


39. Have you ever been out of the country?
Does Texas count?



41. Do you like painkillers?
Just this one guy, Bob.


42. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Peanut Butter.

43. Do you own a knife?
Never have, never will. I prefer things whole.


46. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Why. Are. There so many questions.


47. Name the last 3 things you have bought today: Materialist pig-dog. I haven't bought anything today.


49. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Is that bad writing? Using 'drink' as both noun and verb so closely together in a question? I'm going to say yes and refuse to answer on grammatical grounds.


50. What time did you wake up today?
Apparently too early, as I have time to answer these questions.


51. Current worry?
Cheese.


52. Current hate?
Cheese.


53. Favorite place to be?
Yes, thank you.


54. Least favorite place to be? Back around question 8 or so.