Thursday, September 21, 2006

the thing about blogging once you've abandoned your blog for a while is there's all this angst attached to it. like, do i apologize profusely? do i pretend like nothing happened? do i lie and say i tried to blog but my computer's been funny and i couldn't get through and didn't you get my voicemail? huh. weird. i swear i called...

so....
i'm in chicago. this has been birthday week. i threw a birthday party for myself on Friday and danced until my sweat make my mascara run. and then danced some more. for those of you who are scratching your head, yes my birthday is in July, but i was one of those kids who always wanted to bring in cupcakes to school or have my friends wrap up my locker in birthday paper, but it never happened. so i threw my own birthday-at-school party.

plus friday was my sisters birthday, monday was friend #1's birthday, today is roomate's birthday -- it never ends!

this is a sucky return to blogging post. but i'm angst ridden. i don't know what else to do. i'm just listening to the cries of the masses. look what you've brought me to.

in the meantime, everyone, see little miss sunshine. tune in to the premiere of grey's anatomy. read some lucille clifton (she's my favorite). cross your fingers and hope that by 8:30 tomorrow morning i have some concrete question for my thesis.

No comments: