Saturday, August 12, 2006

annabelle? thinking?

i keep all of my earrings, large and small (for those of you at NPTS, yes, i do have small earrings) in a shallow dish on my dresser.

in keeping with the "knocking crap off" thing, annabelle walked across my dresser, put her foot in the dish, and knocked all of my earrings into my open dresser drawer, where i then had to fish them out from amongst all my pants, shorts, and capris.

i said "annabelle! you knocked all my earrings off."

she looked up at me, with a certain sort of cat look. i can think of all sorts of things she might be thinking, but i want to turn it over to you, my faithful (one or two) blog readers. what was she thinking? what would she say?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on my experiences with cats, she was thinking, "Those aren't your earrings -- everything in this place belongs to me. You exist solely to amuse me and feed me. Now, pick up those earrings and put them back so I can knock them to the floor a second time!"

Rainster said...

She wants pierced ears, too.

Lisa said...

I'm tired of reading this same blog over and over again....time to write a new one! (really, I just like reading your stuff...)

Rainster said...

I concur. Blog again already!