Friday, October 16, 2009

zuppa toscana and boo! (scary)

So, I'm sure you are all dying to know what happened to the kale.

I bought some kielbasa, some cream, and some bacon and made zuppa toscana, which took me 45 minutes and used approximately 6 pieces of kale. So, there were many pieces of unused kale, which I...did not cook. I gave them away. That's right, I gave up on the kale. Judge me.

In other news! I am now in the throes of deciding on a Halloween costume. As some may know, I pride myself in my Halloween costumes (see last two years below). This year I was thinking of Indiana Jones but I think such a costume requires too many additional items. I have: khaki pants, brown belt, swagger. I would need: leather jacket, a button down shirt, adventurer's hat, dirty knapsack, whip. That's a lot of purchasing. Any other good ideas out there?

I have been:

a superhero (NOT wonder woman -- just a generic saver of lives)



a crayon (green)

an angel (picture of which I have somewhere in my apartment and have to scan/post)

biker Pooh (picture of which I hope someone has somewhere, this was one of my favorites)

so I have a lot to live up to. what can I be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Wonderful Site & Interesting. I Like The Content On Your Blog, Nice & Creative. Keep Up The Good Work. I Find It Genuine And Love Viewing What Other People Are Expresing In Their Lives Day By Day

If You Have Time, Please Check Out Info On The New Social Network Site That Is Becoming As Big Or Bigger Than Facebook, MySpace & Twitter Webpage Below:

VISIT MY WEBPAGE HERE

I Hope To Keep In Contact In The Future If You Wish, Sign Up On Google Friends Connect On My Website If You Wish So We Can Keep In Contact To Help Succeed Online, I Hope You Have A Great Day.