Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I've been cryin' since I met you...

Maybe I don't get it. Maybe someone should explain it to me.

Why do people care so much that Hillary Clinton cried? And she didn't even cry! She just got a wavery voice. I'm watching coverage of New Hampshire primaries and although I probably shouldn't be, I am totally flabbergasted by the amount of coverage Hillary's "emotional moment"is getting. It's almost MORE coverage than Britney Spears going into the hospital. Which...is ridiculous.

I will probably vote for Obama (a decision made a while ago), but when I first saw the "incident" on TV, I had a moment of thinking "Oh, that's kind of touching. It kind of makes me like her more. Aaaaand moving on."

All I am saying is, someone tell me what's going on.

1 comment:

Rainster said...

Dude, I'm totally wondering the same thing....