Thursday, March 15, 2007

why do people do this to me?


i was going to blog about this movement, the "Godmen," a long time ago, when the chicago tribune wrote an article about it.

i forgot about it, but then good morning america had to go and bring it up to the nation.

apparently jesus is a sissy, and we sing "prom songs to jesus" at church. the leader says "we're not trying to take over (ed. note: weird, i thought men had taken over the church a long time ago.); we love the feminine side (ed note: which apparently is "ferns" instead of "metal" as decorations). we just want a little balance."

i don't even have the energy to deconstruct this, although if i wanted to, there's enough stuff on the website to write a paper to rival my thesis.

see more: the craziness. or don't, because it's that annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just makes me want to drop kick somebody.

womynrev said...

sheesh. may I just say that this whole thing about "women's" church and "men's church" is the biggest crock.

@!#%$!@

I just can't even begin to tell you how annoyed this makes me.

but I imagine I don't have to explain. you get it.

:)
WR