Thursday, April 27, 2006

fun with tunes

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
No cheating!


How am I feeling today?:
sweet mistakes (ellis paul).

Will I get far in life?
don't speak (no doubt).

How do my friends see me?
there's gotta be more (stacey orrico).

Where will I get married?:
this is my world (hootie).

What song is the story of my life?
circle of life (lion king).

What was high school like?:
motown philly (boyz II men). "doin' a little east coast swing"

How can I get ahead in life?:
one thing (finger eleven). if anyone wants to know about the one thing, that'll be $25

What is the best thing about me?:
more than words (extreme).

How is today going to be?:
learning to fly (tom petty).

What is in store for this weekend?:
ms. fat booty (mos def).

How is my life going?:
redemption song (bob marley). actually, pretty darn perfect

What song will they play at my funeral?:
robin hood theme (robin hood -- disney). me & my stupid collection of disney

How does the world see me?:
kiss the girl (little mermaid). well, i kind of like this disney one. =)

Will I have a happy life?:
Jesus walks (kanye west).

What do my friends really think of me?:
i just can't wait to be king (lion king).

Do people secretly lust after me?:
One (u2).

How can I make myself happy?:
karma (alicia keys).

What should I do with my life?:
the bare necessities (jungle book).

Will I have kids?:
not in nottingham (robin hood).

What is some good advice?:
you don't know how it feels (to be me) (tom petty).

What do I think my current theme song is?:
meant to live (switchfoot).

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
play that funky music white boy (wild cherry).

What type of men/women do you like?:
yesterday (beatles).


that's it -- i will leave the rest of the commenting up to you.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ummmm, weird comment from the anonymous above me....but Xtina...for reals, that was weird how the songs really answered your life. I am sort of scared to see what would happen for me if I did that...maybe one day. I think that my favorite answer was "play that funky music white boy". Of course that is what we think of you.

Torgo said...

Whoa. "Karma." I think that means you should watch "My Name Is Earl."