Sunday, June 11, 2006

goal update

goals accomplished this week:

two and a half books read (Street Girls, House on Mango St., halfway through White Woman's Christ, Black Woman's Jesus)

verse a day in both hebrew and greek (rock on with my bad self!)

no pictures taken, no exercise besides the walk to and from work.

however, in my defense, it's been raining all week. and i got blisters from all of my new shoes. this is why i'm not a professional, people. by friday, i was applying FIVE bandaids in the mornings, and i'm not even wearing high heels. (speaking of the stupid rain, yesterday my friend had front row sox tickets on the first base line, like FRONT ROW, and entrance to the Crown Royal Room -- meaning you get your fenway frank served to you, with fries, and we waited five hours for the rain to lighten up and the game to start, but i had to leave early anyway to say goodbye to torgo and clean out his fridge, and by then i was really kind of like "who even cares!" and then the sox lost abysmally, and even MORE abysmally today, and i think it's all because of my presence -- i'm a sport jinx, if i want teams to win they lose. i can't even pretend i like the opposite team because its like the sport jinx fairy KNOWS MY THOUGHTS! whoa a long parentheses)

the job is good -- gives me discipline, but i totally fall to crap on the weekends. i watched the entire second season of entourage over the past two days.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

great job on the reading. I am really into my book as well and I'll save it for you because I think you would love it. It is called "Pledged: The secret Lives of Sororities". Wow is all I have to say.